Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday night thoughts of a housewife

I cringed at the title I just typed myself. Housewife...Thats like a taboo word. 10 years back I couldn't even imagine this! A girl(or should I say woman) like me shouldn't(and couldn't) settle for this. But I'm content and happy.So much that I'm getting scared.
So let me get my ambition thoughts together.

What did I want to be when I grow up, as a kid?
Secret agent..(gr8)

What did I take up in college?
geology..(fine)

In which field of work did I get into after college?
tester of software programs in an MNC..(erm?)

What happened to it?
well I dropped off to elope..(!!)

~~Sometimes I amuse myself with my own life~~

I am not sure if I can call myself confused. I think impulsive and intuitive is the word.Theres no point planning anything.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Hey! I wanted to be a secret agent too. I still fantasize about it sometimes.
Impulsive and intuitive sounds like a great combination. Have fun! :)
Cheers!
-The Village Idiot.

July 24, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home